Housing and Residential Life
Students living in residence halls and apartments served with ResNet Wireless can now connect nearly all devices to the internet.
Connect to WiFi
- Locate the WiFi settings on your device
- Select 'WSU ResNet' or 'WSU ResNet Aruba'
- When prompted, enter your credentials. Some of these may be handled automatically:
- Identity/Username: Your NID (your email WITHOUT ‘@wsu.edu’)
- Password: Your MyWSU Password
- CA Certificate: Don’t validate
- Anonymous Identity: Leave blank
- Phase 2 Authentication: None
- EAP Method: PEAP
- IP Settings: DHCP Proxy: None
To see how to set up devices that don’t traditionally play nicely with our network, please visit our how-to guide here. Information as to what network serves what complex and more information about the network can be found at the Network Service Agreement Page.
Having Trouble Connecting?
Our Residential Technology Assistants (RTAs) can help! Click here to request assistance.