Housing and Residential Life
Alive Orientation at Washington State University
Alive is an action-packed two-day orientation program offered during the summer months and designed to prepare you for the start of classes in the fall. Whether you're a freshman, transfer student, or parent, you'll find things to interest and excite you.
When you attend the Alive orientation program, you can expect to:
- Meet with advisors and other campus leaders.
- Create your schedule and priority register for fall semester classes.
- Learn how you can customize your education and open up future career opportunities with our 245 fields of study.
- Tour campus and join special workshops to get an inside look at life at a world-class university.
- Explore the exciting social and recreational activities that await you.