Housing and Residential Life
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:25 AM
The University has substantially decreased the number of students who can live in our residence halls. We will do our best to provide housing for those students who meet one or more of the criteria; however, eligibility under the criteria does not guarantee on-campus housing, and changing circumstances may require additional restrictions. Read more here.
Alive Orientation at Washington State University
Alive is an action-packed two-day orientation program offered during the summer months and designed to prepare you for the start of classes in the fall. Whether you're a freshman, transfer student, or parent, you'll find things to interest and excite you.
When you attend the Alive orientation program, you can expect to:
- Meet with advisors and other campus leaders.
- Create your schedule and priority register for fall semester classes.
- Learn how you can customize your education and open up future career opportunities with our 245 fields of study.
- Tour campus and join special workshops to get an inside look at life at a world-class university.
- Explore the exciting social and recreational activities that await you.