Housing and Residential Life
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:25 AM
The University has substantially decreased the number of students who can live in our residence halls. We will do our best to provide housing for those students who meet one or more of the criteria; however, eligibility under the criteria does not guarantee on-campus housing, and changing circumstances may require additional restrictions. Read more here.
COVID-19 Housing Updates
Fall 2020 Residence Hall Communication
Important information regarding Fall 2020 (Sent July 23, 2020)
We Hear Your Concerns: Housing and Addendum Information (Sent July 7, 2020)
Log in to your Residence Hall housing contract to sign and submit the addendum.
Housing Residence Hall Decisions sent to students (Sent July 1, 2020)
- First-Time, First Year Students in the Residence Halls
- Students who lived in residence halls (2019-2020) and signed 2020-2021 contracts
- Students who signed 2020-2021 contracts, but did not live in the residence halls during 2019-2020
New Coug Experience: Information about health and safety, dining, student centers and more (Sent June 26, 2020)
Spring 2020 Communication
- Information regarding Housing and Dining Refunds & Credits (Sent March 25, 2020)
- Information regarding Move Out Instructions (Sent May 1, 2020)